TELESEMINAR: In the Relationship Kitchen With Terri: How To Cook Up Something Good!
Thursday, October 2
- 6 pm Pacific
- 7 pm Mountain
- 8 pm Central
- 9 pm Eastern
To register for this teleseminar, please complete the form below:
“YES!” (Young, Empowered, Smart)
This is a 7 week telecourse for young women (age 20-ish to 35-ish)
All calls will be recorded. If you cannot make a call, a link will be available.
$148 – one person. Or two people for $98 each.
YES! – Young, Empowered and Smart. 7 weeks of ah-ha’s, relief, encouragement, permission and inspiration to know what you know, live like you live, say what you say, and be the person you are. This is not hype. This is about that quiet and strong inner knowing you already have. When it comes fully alive in you, it turns into enthusiasm, productivity, creativity, satisfaction and it lights up your eyes. This inner knowing turns into happy fuel — to be all of who you are.
Week #1 – What Parents, School and Religion Don’t (and can’t) Teach• What almost nobody tells you when you’re starting out.
- How your parents (and other significant adults in your life) taught you “invisibly,” and how did this affect you?
- What’s natural for you?
- Two factors that get things all messed up really fast.
- What is suffering and what’s the antidote? • How to express more of who you really are – right now.
- One simple way to be happier in a fast-moving world. This moment to moment thing you can do is life-changing.
Week #2 – Live Q and A
Week #3 –– Understanding Your Built-In GPS
- What is your inner GPS and how do you follow it?
- How negative emotion actually helps you. This is a big subject, not a one-liner. If I had known this when I was 20, my life would have been different, easier, and a lot more fun and fruitful!! We will work with real life examples. Have yours in mind and bring them to the session.
- What’s the biggest trap regarding your intelligence or worth?
Week #4 – Live Q and A
Week #5 – Love Lessons
- The game-changer that will melt confusion and shift your ability to be more of who you are with males in any relationship, partnership or connection. This means with your father, brothers, friends, boyfriends, husband, co-workers or employees. This is a big topic and will take most of the hour.
- Understanding “the feminine” and “the masculine” in you and others.
- How to learn to take things less personally. (Huge!)
- Why do we so often crash, worry, get upset, lose patience with, write off, or get offended by the opposite sex. This is important to know, no matter what kind of relationship lifestyle attracts you. Men are everywhere and it’s good to know how to get along with them, work with them understand them, and feel more confident around them.
Week #6 – Live Q and A
Week #7 – Dating and Relating
- What’s the most important thing to do before you fall in love with someone?
- Do relationship issues feel complicated? One of my specialties is how to simplify when everything goes wonky and gets all mumbly jumbly. I’ll help you untangle. I’ll help you clarify. Bring your wadded up, uptight, confusing issues to this call (and to the Q &A following this session.)
- One important sentence women of any age should memorize.
- What to do when someone asks you out and you don’t want to go.
- How to gracefully get out of a date that’s not going well. How to do this without criticism, and with dignity for both of you
- One concept that will change dating for you in a good way. Guaranteed.
- How do we tend to measure our partner (either man or woman)?
- We’ll take an extra 15 minutes to answer questions, since it’s the last session of the series.
Dates/Times: All calls are up to one hour, except the final session, which is 1-1/4 hours to include a short Q and A.
- #1 Topic – Thursday October 30, at 6 pm Pacific, 7 pm Mountain, 8 pm Central, 9 pm Eastern
- #2 Q & A – Thursday, November 6, at 9 pm Eastern
- #3 Topic – Thursday, November 13, at 9 pm Eastern.
- #4 Q & A – Thursday, November 20, at 9 pm Eastern
- #5 Topic – Tuesday, November 25, at 9 pm Eastern
- #6 Q & A – Thursday, December 4, at 9 pm Eastern
- #7 Topic – Thursday, December 11, at 9 pm Eastern
REGISTER FOR YES BELOW…